Terms & Conditions of Travel Ageny Kreta Reisen - kreta.com GmbH & Co KG
- On the website kreta.com we present services from various service providers such as tour operators, airlines, car rental companies, tour operators and travel insurance companies, which you can book together in a "shopping cart booking list".
- The following provisions govern the relationship between the user, i. H. You and Kreta Reisen - kreta.com GmbH & Co KG. (hereinafter referred to as "kreta.com" and "we")
- Legal relationship between Kreta Reisen - kreta.com GmbH & Co KG or the service provider and the user
- Agency Contract
- kreta.com acts as an intermediary for the transport services, package tours, accommodation, rental cars, excursions
and insurance offered on our website. The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the agency contract concluded between you and us.
- Our obligations are limited to the placement service. In this respect, we only have the status of a travel agency.
In particular, we do not organize our own trips within the meaning of §§ 651a ff. BGB or provide the other mediated services.
Exceptions exist in the section III. i. regulated scope where kreta.com explicitly acts as a tour operator with its own travel services.
- The proper fulfillment of the mediated service as such is not part of the contractual obligations.
- Main Contract / Main Service
- The contract relating to the main service (travel contract, transport contract, rental contract, insurance contract)
is concluded between you and the provider (tour operator, airline, insurer, car rental provider, hotel, so-called "service provider").
The message we sent after the booking request is only a summary and confirmation of receipt of the binding booking request.
- The contractual relationship regarding the main service is regulated by the general terms and conditions (also: Conditions of Carriage / Insurance Conditions),
which the service provider specifies and which we will inform you about in the booking process. Please read these conditions carefully,
as this results in information relevant to the contract (e.g. payment, rebooking, cancellation conditions, liability regulations, etc.).
- General terms and conditions for the organization of travel services
- Check and correct booking data
- Before completing the booking request, check that all your details are correct. With our forms and input masks, we offer you suitable,
effective and accessible technical means with which you can identify and correct input errors before submitting your booking.
- Careless requests for changes may lead to considerable additional costs for the service provider (Section III. C. - General conditions for rebooking and cancellation).
- Please also check the data in the confirmation of the booking request for correctness and completeness and notify us immediately if there are any deviations from the booking request.
- Fees and collection of the travel price
- Fees may be incurred for our brokerage activities, which will be shown separately in the context of the respective booking. Please also note the special regulations regarding flight bookings.
- The payment of the mediated service (package tours, flights, hotels or rental cars, excursions) can be made in any way provided by the company or service provider.
- General terms and conditions for changes and cancellations. Right of withdrawal.
- The modalities and possible costs for rebooking and cancellation are based on the respective contract and the conditions of the respective contractual partner,
insofar as these are included. Please make sure that you forward the corresponding declarations about kreta.com to your contractual partner. kreta.com requires - with the exception of that in point III. d.
(Special regulations for flight bookings) regulated conditions - no separate cancellation or rebooking fees.
- In the event of a final withdrawal from the contract, the amount of the costs incurred is based on the provisions of the tour operator or service provider.
- You have no right of withdrawal in accordance with Section § 312g (2) No. 9 of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch).
- Special rules for flight bookings
- We charge fees for the brokerage and related services for part of the flight brokerage offer. The amount of the service fee is variable and depends,
among other things, on the airline, the flight tariff, the number of travelers and the flight route booked.
The maximum amount is 20, - per person and route and is already included in the flight price.
Please note the tariff regulations of the respective airline. This can lead to special regulations, e.g. in relation to luggage transportation, check-in, ticket issuing and transportation of underage travelers.
We accept no liability for damage caused by non-compliance with this regulation (in particular, increased fees for checking in or luggage)It will not be refunded if the flight is canceled (including cancellations due to flight time changes and / or flight cancellations), unless the cancellation is due to our fault.
- Please note the tariff regulations of the respective airline. This may result in special regulations e.g. regarding the transportation of luggage, the check-in procedure, the ticket issuance and the transportation of underage travelers.
We accept no liability for damage resulting from non-compliance with this regulation (in particular, increased fees for check-in or luggage).
- Special regulations for the mediation of several individual services
- With our shopping cart booking list we offer you the opportunity to combine flexibly individual services according to your wishes.
In this case, you instruct us to book different travel services with different service providers. We will adequately identify the respective service providers before completing the booking.
In this case, there is no travel contract between you and us, but several contracts for the provision of individual services with the respective service providers.
We are only intermediaries for every single travel service. This also applies if the individual services are combined on a common invoice.
If kreta.com appears in the shopping cart - booking list explicitly as a tour operator with its own travel services, then kreta.com is also a service provider.
- References to passport, visa, currency and health regulations
- If you find information on passport, visa, currency or health regulations for Greece on this website it will be assumed that you are a German citizen.
If this is not the case, contact the embassy or consulate responsible for you for this information.
Since we rely on information from third parties (tour operators or authorities) for this information and the relevant provisions can be changed at any time,
we make no representations or guarantees with regard to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this information. Liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Liability and limitation
- With regard to the individual information and conditions relating to the mediated services, we only provide information from the service provider.
A check for correctness and timeliness does not take place. The same applies to all information provided by other third parties that is listed on this website.
- Our liability for damages from the agency contract is excluded if the damage is based on slight negligence. This does not apply if a duty has been violated,
the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and / or compliance with which the user can regularly rely and /
or is essential for achieving the purpose of the contract, or whose breach is the achievement of the Contract purpose endangered (so-called cardinal obligation).
As far as we are basically liable, the claim for damages is limited to the contract-typical and foreseeable damage (value of the mediated service).
- Claims against us become statute-barred within one year, in deviation from § 195 BGB.
- DThe above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, gross negligence or intent on the part of our employees,
vicarious agents or legal representatives, as well as legally prescribed no-fault liability or in the event of given guarantees.
- General terms and conditions for the mediation of insurance
- You will receive all the information that we are obliged to provide pursuant to § 11 of the German Insurance Mediation and Consulting Regulation
(Verordnung über die Versicherungsvermittlung und -Beratung) in the booking form when selecting the insurance benefit.
- The insurance contract is only concluded between you and the insurer. We have no influence on the conclusion of such a contractual relationship.
- The regulations on liability and limitation (section III.g) apply accordingly.
- General terms and conditions for own services
- As far as kreta.com offers its own services with costs, the legal relationship between you and us arises.
- The costs will be indicated during the booking process; the conditions for using the service are subject to separate regulations (GTC'S of the tour operator kreta.com),
which will also be made available to you during the booking process.
- Data Protection
- Responsible body according to the Federal Data Protection Act
- Kreta.com is, as far as the processing is concerned of your data required for the execution of this contract, the responsible company in the sense of the Federal Data Protection Act
- What information do we collect and for what purpose?
- Your personal data, such as name, address, postal address, telephone number. etc. will be saved by us if you give them to us voluntarily or if it is necessary to provide them.
This is done in particular when booking a trip arranged by us, but also by filling out a form (e.g. contact form, notepad). By entering the data, you consent to their storage.
Your data will be treated confidentially in accordance with the data protection regulations. In order to fulfill the travel or travel agency contract concluded with us,
the relevant personal data is sent to the service providers, e.g. Airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, destination agencies, travel insurance forwarded.
When you access our website, we collect data such as Date, time and pages viewed. This data is not merged with your personal data, but only evaluated in an anonymous form.
They are used for statistical purposes only. The contract text of the travel contract concluded with kreta.com is not saved and you cannot call it up again.
However, you will receive a travel confirmation that contains all the important information about your contract.
The general travel and payment conditions for the travel contracts are available for viewing and downloading throughout the respective travel season.
- Data protection and general provisions
- DAll personal data are collected and processed in accordance with German statutory data protection regulations. Only personal data that is necessary to process your trip will be collected and passed on to partners.
Data transmission to government agencies or authorities only takes place within the framework of valid legal regulations.
- Withdrawal and right of inspection
- You have the right to receive information about the data you have saved on request and free of charge.
You also have the right to have your data corrected, deleted or blocked. The deletion may conflict with legal provisions,
particularly with regard to data for accounting and bookkeeping purposes. The data will be deleted if and for as long as no storage is necessary for the reasons mentioned above.
In addition, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time, provided there are no contractual or legal reasons for this.
- Data security
- Kreta.com has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you have provided from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access.
In order to make the data transfer between your web browser and our Internet system secure, we use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- We do not use your IP address with the intention of personally identifying you, but to collect data, including about internet traffic. This data is evaluated by Google Analytics.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies",
text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to generate reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Google can also pass this information on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly.
However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can object to the data collection and storage at any time with future effect. Our website uses the anonymization function of Google Analytics.
As a result, IP addresses are only stored and processed in abbreviated form so that no personal reference can be made.
- Use of Facebook plugins: This website uses plugins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
If you access a website on our website that is equipped with such a plug-in, a connection to the Facebook servers is established and the plug-in is displayed on the website by notifying your browser.
This tells the Facebook server which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account.
If you use the plug-in functions (e.g. by clicking the "Like" button, sending a comment), this information will also be assigned to your Facebook account.
The only way to prevent this is to log out before using the plug-in.
Information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and on the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as on your rights and
setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website and link it to your member data stored on Facebook,
you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete cookies.
- Data protection declaration: kreta.com undertakes to comply with the above data protection provisions as described.
- Final provisions
we are entitled at any time to exclude you from the use of the website and / or the services (so-called virtual House ban; ban on entering the house)).
- All claims from the agency contract with us are subject exclusively to German law.
- Furthermore, you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the German courts for disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
The place of jurisdiction for pecuniary disputes arising from this contract is Düsseldorf, if you are a merchant and the contract is part of the operation of your commercial business,
if you are a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law or have no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany. And if there is no exclusive place of jurisdiction.
- If one of the provisions contained here turns out to be ineffective or unenforceable, this has no influence on the other provisions. The ineffectiveness (individual provisions) of the agency contract does not result in the ineffectiveness of the brokered contract.
The ineffectiveness (individual provisions) of the brokered contract does not result in the ineffectiveness of the brokerage contract.
Kreta Reisen – kreta.com GmbH & Co Kg
Manager: Nikoletta Fotiadou Brack
Sitz: Düsseldorf | Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRA 27687
Ust-IdNr.: DE 253 273 821
Telefon: +49 211 96666140 (Mo - Sat 10-18:00)